Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How's everybody doing?
tristaj90 posted:
Hi all!
I hope everything is well with you. Christmas is fast approaching and I cannot wait to visit my grandparents and eat ham. YUM!
I weighed in today at 148.4 and am super happy. I really am going to go for a weight of 134 and be able to say I lost 100 pounds. I know the number on the scale isn't important, but it sure is nice to see it move down. I will be upping my strength training exercises for now, so I expect the weight loss to be slow going from here on out.
I am super happy to be wearing a size 8 jeans now. It seems like it's been forever since I've worn anything under 10. I probably haven't worn 8's since I was 14 (so 8 years ago..)
Still I'm keeping up with the little one and getting things finalized for the holiday. I work all weekend and Christmas eve day, but after 6pm I will be on my way to presents, family, treats, and great food!
I hope you all have a safe holiday season-and remember! Everything in Moderation!!!
Merry Christmas!
~SW 234 CW 150.4 Goal 135~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

jis4judy responded:
that sounds wonderful trista
congrats on your weight removed so far getting close to that 100 pound goal //
Merry Christmas to you and yours . I did some wrapping today got most of it done... a few more things and I will be done
Merry Christmas to all Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Congrats on the weight and the skinny jeans. Hope your Christmas is great also and that everyone stays safe and happy.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Congrats on the 2 lbs. Trista! I hope you have a very, merry Christmas with your little one and family.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u responded:
Congrats Trista! This is a great Christmas present for you!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Wow in the 40's Congratulations you had a great year!!!

Merry Christmas Trista and to all your family!

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 year old mother of two. Very much want to lose around 50 pounds to be healthy. I have tried everything out there and I feel like I just keep...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.