Skip to content
Post Apocolypse menu
totallywiggedout posted:
In reality, we prolly can't (or shouldn't do this)
but, let's have a little fun, shall we??
IF the world doesn't end later today.... and IF you could eat anything you wanted without having to worry about price, calories, fats and looking like a hog sorting through your trough......
What, prey tell, would be on your celebratory "we've got another day, at least" menu?
Roh, insert jellied brains here, if that's really what you crave, babe.

I think I would start with a nice creamy lobster bisque.
Followed by shrimp and parmesean coated 8 oz filet mignon, very rare, yes, mooing
Cinnamon and butter baked sweet potato
Green beans almondine
REAL popovers made with the beef juices
Stuffed mushrooms
very buttery lightly cooked spinach
followed by a nice salad with full on blue cheese dressing and homemade croutons
Dessert..... ummmm, lol...... jeeze something simple, maybe, molten lava cake with a dollop of real whipped cream and a few cherries
Fresh chocolate dipped strawberries
and ummmm cherries jubilee
yep, that bout does it....
anyone else wanna jump on the "I'm alive and still Kickin" imaginary menu train with me?
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
I would love a seafood feast period. I wouldn't matter to me about dessert. Just fresh seafood.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

kalimiller responded:
I think the only thing I am realy craving right now is a nice ripe mango. Mmmm.

Probably I would have a BLT with avacado. That sounds so delicious.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

jis4judy responded:
baked stuffed lobster would be my choice with chocolate fudge cake for dessert one scoop of icecream on top
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Lobster would be my choice. Love good lobster. MMMM
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

mefirstforever responded:
Ok Kim here goes,

First "foie gras" and for sure Bagette and butter !!! Sorry to the geese lovers
Crab, Shrimps, Lobster, Scampies, scallops and of course fried calamari. Did I mentioned I love sea food.
Dessert Black forest cake the home made one.
Oh and a glass of champagne to wash it all down. LOL
And thinking I can go vegetarian. LOL
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

rohvannyn replied to mefirstforever's response:
Nice idea, Kim... I think I'll skip the brains for now. For NOW. Ha ha ha ha.... As much as I love going grain free, I think I'd include a big ol' chicken bacon stuffed crust pizza in my "worry free meal," along with loads of exotic fresh fruit, definitely some seafood, and lots of chips (fries) with gravy. Oh, and plenty of super high quality 90% dark chocolate. That and some white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Oh, and cheese. What kind? ALL kinds...
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm somewhat retired and inactive. When I worked, my routine included daily exercise. However, when the 9-5 ended, so did my stopping at the gym o...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.