Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Merry Christmas!
abnersmom posted:
Well, my dear friends, I won't be on for several days, but know that you are all in my thoughts this Chirstmas. Safe travels to those who are travelling and wishing you all the love and joy of this Holy season. Have a wonderful holiday!

See you either Christmas day or the day after....
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u responded:
Merry Christmas Everyone! I may not be on here as much as well.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
Yes Merry Christmas from me too got all my wrapping done just bakeing and some cooking to do now oh yeh cleaning too yuck

Merry Christmas Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Merry Christmas! It's coming fast this year, and the weather has been warmer than other years.

My tree is up, my yard decorations are up. My cards are sent out. Half my presents still to wrap.

Now about this weight....

Merry Christmas to all!

Laura
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been struggling with my weight for about 15 years. I was doing well after having three kids and was on my way to losing all my baby weight. The...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.