Skip to content
Merry Christmas everyone!
tristaj90 posted:
I hope you all have a great holiday!
I am currently convinced that Christmas time is evil for me on a diet. Chocolate has completely taken my cravings.. T_T
I did see 147.8 the other day, but now I'm bouncing around between 147.8 and 149.2... I just wish that I could get to my normal BMI weight range which is 145 or below. But if it doesn't happen until after this holiday season, I guess that's okay. I get so fixated on the number on the scale going down that I completely miss the fact that I've gone from size 22 jeans to size 8, I was 234 pounds and am now under 150. All within about 9 months or so..
Hopefully I can maintain below 150 through these next few days and get back on track for New Years!

I hope you all get a chance to enjoy your family this holiday season! I know I can't wait to see if William will rip into his presents. He doesn't seem so interested in that..
I also can't wait to eat my grandma's awesome tasting ham!

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
God Bless all of you! Drive safely if you're traveling ^_^
~SW 234 CW 148.4 Goal 135~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

justmejust responded:
Merry Christmas!

Having too many baked goodies this holiday....

Laura
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

rohvannyn responded:
Good job maintaining so far, and Merry Christmas to you too! Also happy holidays, Solstice, late Hanukkah to any others.
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

blondie454u responded:
You will get there. You have done a great job!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jean4u responded:
Great work on all that you have accomplished.

Best to you and your family in 2013!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just graduated from university with my Bachelor of Science in Psychology! Unfortunately, that's not all I gained from college lol. Hopefully I w...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.