well Christmas is over
and I did horrable but will get back on track today
too many cookies and the chinese food made me feel sick
so I think I will be back to cooking for Christmas next year
I hope you all had a great Christmas
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Good morning,
Yup Christmas is over, had a great one with the most important people in my life when to bed a 3am Christmas eave and this morning. What more can I ask for?

Ho my gosh, so much food ...... I also feel quite hill this morning, so it's tea and for me.
Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

jean4u responded:
Hi Judy,

Missed you and the gang!

Can you believe how your body reacts to food that is off your plan. I had several days of high sodium food, not so much the sweets, but higher carb, too.

Good to see you plan to get back on track today, me too!!!

I will make hard efforts to drink the 64 oz. water, low sodium, fresh veggie and fruits, lean protein AND the important portion control.

We CAN do this!!!

Barb

jean4u replied to mefirstforever's response:
I had 3 big mugs of tea, too. It is a good way to start the day. I think it tames my appetite before I get started and it adds to the 64 oz. (water) goal.

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
Tea helps me too Barb it is great for the afternoon when I get the munchies and my body accually was rejecting the Chinese foods my body said too full after the wonton soup strange huh? I felt lke I was full right up to my neck ...tried to eat more but couldn;t.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn responded:
I'm back to a healthier lunch today, chili made with tomato and low fat chicken. Didn't do too badly avoiding grain for the most part (with a few notable exceptions such as some pasta) but I had way too many potatoes. Going to try to get back on plan. Fruit has been very helpful to me. Part of the problem was I had a bad cold and so took in a lot of sugar in the form of honey in my tea (lots) and hard candy and cough drops. But that's over so I can quit most of that. I want to go back downward instead of upward, I liked being in the high 170s!
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jean4u replied to rohvannyn's response:
Glad you got rid of that cold. Chicken chili sounds good, too. I am adding more fruit to my "diet" (eating plan) by keeping apples cut up in fridge and eating cut up grapefruits. About 3 years ago I ate very little fruit.

Feels good to be back and working on our plans.

Barb

abnersmom responded:
Hi all, I did horrible too, Judy. Mine wasn't limited to one day either- 3 days with my son and his family and then Christmas with my sisters. Way too much food! Back on track today and hope to feel better tomorrow. Spent today "undecorating" and so got my exercise going up and down to the attic.

Going to brunch tomorrow with friends and I will enjoy being with them, but sure wish it wasn't over food again!!! Am looking forward to Fri. when I have absolutely nothing planned and can just relax (probably shouldn't write that as now something will happen to prevent it, LOL)!

Despite my food issues, I had a wonderful time with family and friends this Christmas. Hope you all did too!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
I didn't do too bad but got back on track yesterday. Way to go everyone for getting back on track.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well lets see, i am 38 years old and at my heaaviest i was 284. I have struggles with weight since i was 6. well i didnt try to lose weight then but i...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.