Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First Day...
nidiac posted:
Hi everyone, I want to share with you that this is the first day of my food plan, I really hope to have the strength to keep going, sadly I gained 2 pounds on the holidays but I am ready to start losing weight, I have a little bit of anxiety but I am trying to stay busy.
I hope to keep sharing my progress with all of you.

abnersmom responded:
Great, Nidiac, that you didn't put it off until New Year's. Staying busy is part of it sometimes. Also, come here when you need to vent, especially when you have the "horrible hungries" as Judy calls them. Believe it or not, it really helps to read and share here. Good luck!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u responded:
Good luck!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Nidiac,

Yay you can do it !!! How do you like the Webmd planner?
I think it's the only way to keep ourself in control.

One day at the time one hour at the time but you will see months will have passed by and the pounds will also be gone. Don't put yourself too much pressure, this is a long term learning process. And the weight lost is only a side effect of the choices that you will make.

Please do keep on sharing. Like Debbie says it a nice safe place to vent and share all with no judgment. We are all different but we all share the same goal be healthy and happy.
Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Amanda. 24 Years Old.. Married to the love of my Life, been married for 2 years August 8. Together for 6. Scale says im 247, I dont have a goal wei...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.