Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Losing more...
lost815cm posted:
Hey all! Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your loved ones! As most of you can relate, I've been super busy and haven't had time to check in! I'm getting better everyday at making healthier choices and have lost another 3 lbs! Considering all the food that's been in front of me the last few weeks, I consider this a huge success! Happy 2013!!
Catelyn

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different...." ~C.S. Lewis

abnersmom responded:
Way to go, Catelyn!
Amazing to lose with all the holiday food around. Happy
2013 to you!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u responded:
Glad to hear! Happy 2013!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
thats great Catelyn learning better choices does make a difference you are doing awsome congrats on the 3 pounds during holiday season too way to GO !!!
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Yay Catelyn,

You are the proof that it can be done. You have all the right to be proud.
What did you do? said no or did you just check quantities?

Happy 2013 !!!
Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

lost815cm replied to mefirstforever's response:
I actually have just been very mindful of nutrition labels and have been very busy and not had time to snack mindlessly... thanks for all the kind words.. Im all smiles
Catelyn

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different...." ~C.S. Lewis

jean4u responded:
WTG on down 3!!!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and a stay at home mom to my two great kids, Gracie and Roman. When Gracie was born, I did not lose any baby weight. I kept gaining and gai...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.