Skip to content
AMG I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
totallywiggedout posted:
Ok, long story, very short... I made it to Michigan. I got snow for Christmas, although not a whole lot but at least the ground was covered, we've had more since, its up to about 4 in on the ground now.
Christmas , for me was one LONG day of unwrapping traveling and unwrapping some more. seems Ty and Aleecia had my day micro managed to the milisecond... But , alas, the road trip caught up to me and before I could make it out for the "late Christmas" at Aleecias moms, i fell asleep, lol
And slept the sleep of the dead, or Rip Van Winkle if you wish.
Didn't wake till sometime early afternoon the 26 th lol
The time change is a killer too, Mi is an hour ahead so everyone is up before I want to be....
My journey is on hold, although I am still chking the scales every few days. It's not good... but manageable, so far. And I'm now keeping better track of what I'm eating to get bak to where I should be.
No internet at the house, so I can only chk in when I bring my puter with me into town, so my posts will be more or less sporadic till I get back down south....
hope you all had and are having a great holiday season.
huggs and kisses
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Oh My gosh Kim it is so good to hear from you..
I understan the sleeping thing good that you got caught up on your sleep .
when do you think you will be headed home ?
My journey hit a road block called cookies LOL
well I refuse to get on a scale until I have had 3 good days of normal eating ,,,then I will asses the damage done .. It certainly wasn;t Christmas dinner I barely ate any of it chinese food and it wasn;t good I used to love Chinese not anymore . I had some nice boneless chicken breast spinach tiny red potato and a side salad today and it was so good to me ...
traveling can be very tireing so be careful and have a safe journey
I madeout good on gifts though got a patriots jacket and a ring and a few other things
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
im doin this from my phone judy so plz forgive the typos. i got this really cool necklace set from anna my granddaughter. it was a small puffed heart necklace and a seperate one with a lrgr open frame heart... she gets the small one and mine is the open one hers fits inside of mine so she can forever b in my heart no matter how far apart we r... every time i tell people about them i cry..as i am now lol. love bein with her hate to think about leaving... jan 4 im heading bak south...
too bad about the cookies ..but judy it is a holiday ..loim sure gettin bak on journey foods will be nicer to your old bod tho.like mine will b when i really start buckling down again

huggs
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim that necklace sounds really nice and I love the meaning ,,I felt that way about my grandaughter too it was so hard to leave when I visited them ..
I got a necklace too not a sweet one like yours though
mine has red and blue beads and a Patriots logo on it .
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hey Kim! You have been missed. Glad you are having a special time. Your necklace is such a sweet gift. I know how !you feel. I always tear up when I leave my grandsons even if I don't all out cry! Have a wonderful visit and check in when you can.

Judy, I'm sure the Patriots stuff was exactly what you wanted. That is fantastic! I'm back to 150,4 today. Now, the challenge is New Year's Eve and bowl watching on New Year's Day. I will indulge in some "tailgating" type foods, but plan to stay in control. I don't want to feel yucky again because of eating. I know you walk in the rain, but I dislike it and it's been raining here for days!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

mefirstforever responded:
Miss you Kim !!!

It's family great, I got teary eyed just reading your comments and don't have grand children yet.
So glad your having a great time with your grand daughter.

Waiting for my kids for supper tonight everything is ready !!!!

Cream of cauliflower with a roasted scallop, fresh green and roasted almond roasted slivers for decoration
Home made vegetarian lasagna and a tossed salad.
fresh fruits for desserts

Glad you took the time to pop in
Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

jean4u responded:
KIm, missed U2!!!

I had back to back road trips and no internet. I am working now to get off about 4 lbs. but not getting too crazy about it. I ate some foods that are not in regular food plan.

I LOVE the heart necklace and its meaning. You are blessed to have that sweet granddaughter. How nice to see her over Christmas.

Yep, we all will get back to our journeys with new gusto in 2013, that's just what we do and support each other on this site.

Barb

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, that meal you mentioned reminds me of one I made recently. I bought a rotisserie chicken and cut up 1/2 half. I served it with steamed baby spinach, steamed mushrooms, red onion, steak sauce, cayenne, garlic powder and small amount of brown rice. It was real filling and I lost 1/2 lb. the next day!

Barb

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
Cool necklace!

Barb

jean4u replied to abnersmom's response:
Deb, good to get back to 150.4! I cringe when I get on the scale, but know I have to face reality because when I didn't weigh myself it kept me in bad eating patterns. I am up 4, but eating much much better now that the 2 road trips and holiday eating is over. Funny, I feel like I was eating alot more than I actually did, because I thought I would gain more than 4. I did sometimes gaze at food and say in my mind "I am done" could not continue eating. This is progress!

Good luck on your tailgait control. You can do this!

Barb

jean4u replied to mefirstforever's response:
Helene,your supper sounds very yummy and healthy. Good start for 2013!

Barb

abnersmom replied to mefirstforever's response:
Sounds great, Helene.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Such a sweet gift! Glad you could check in.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My weight has crept up on me through many years of negligence - over eating and not eating the right foods. I love fresh fruits and vegetables but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.