Skip to content
Happy New Year!
abnersmom posted:
Wishing you all much happiness, good health, peace, love and prosperity in 2013!

I am not a New Year's Eve partier. Like to stay home; watch some football and try to stay awake to bring in the New Year. I've made some resolutions this year and am excited to begin a new year.

What are your plans for tonight? Whatever they are, be safe out there and have lots of fun.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

totallywiggedout responded:
hi Debbie,
I second that. Have been invited to party w aleecias family but have despectfully declined. Am spending today shopping for a deck of playing cards and renting a few movies(that Anna doesnt already have) so that I can ring in the New Year teaching my granddaughter War, Go Fish and the memory game where u lay em all out face down and try to fimd a matching "mate", eat popcorn and watch flix.
hope everyone does have a great and wonderful New Year
huggs
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Hi Ladies Happy New Year to you too
I am planning to stay home tonight nothing planned maybe stick to the TV and do the Ball drop on TV
I had a great time yesterday watching football will maybe
do nothing of interest ... Kim your playing cards with the kids is great idea I spent some time playing cards with my grandkids when they were younger too it is fun..
Health Happiness and all the other good things to you all
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
I wish for you and everyone, all what your hearths desires. A new beginning in 2013.

We also will be home my hubby and I. Quite, probably watch the bye bye on TV a year end reminiscing of 2012.

We'll see you in 2013!!! Wow in less than 12 hours.
Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

jean4u responded:
Happy New Year!

I like to make plans and get excited for the new year, too. DH and I went to a party where we could dance and there were younger people there, too. It was so much fun to see them enjoy dancing, too.

Debbie, the best part was great prime rib. I know how much you enjoy that, too. I think that was top of the list, best part of night!

Today, Jan., 1st, pushing RESET button. LOL

Barb

abnersmom replied to jean4u's response:
I had prime rib too, Barb. It was fabulous! Nice and rare just like I like it. The dance sounds awesome. I love that you and your DH do that.

I lost the pounds that I gained over Christmas so I'm pleased with myself and looking forward to a great year maintaining. As you always say, we CAN do this!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jean4u replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, I eat alot of veggies, but sometimes just got to have a burger or prime rib or steak (as a treat).

Look at you, back to 150!!!

I'm glad you are here, because maintenance is tricky. That was/is the slippery slope. I find that support here is the best way to keep on track. Just sharing and seeing that others are here is key.

Nice to see some "old crowd", like Marci, back, too.

Barb

jean4u replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh, I forgot, "WE CAN DO THIS"!!!!!!
Barb

blondie454u responded:
We went to my sister in law's house and played board games and xbox kinect then we went home before the new year came. I slept right through it. I couldn't make it. The next day the hubs and I went to lunch and a movie. My goals are the same. Staying healthy and try to live a happy life.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom replied to blondie454u's response:
Amber, wishing you and the new hubby all the best in 2013!

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
Thank you! I hope everyone has a great year!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yrs old and live in SC, was born and raised in Ohio. I have 2 children both adults now. I am a psychic medium, tarot reader. I have high blood...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.