Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

jean4u responded:
I am currently doing #4, re-evaluating why I am starting to skip my elliptical time. Seems like I am changing my routine, i.e. leaving the house earlier and just skipping it when I get home (too tired or I'll do it later).

Today I got up earlier and having tea and reading this AND will do one hour of elliptical BEFORE I leave house.

So in 2013, I AM re-evaluting my plan and making revisions to make it work.

Thanks!

Barb

abnersmom responded:
Thanks for posting this Marci. I think it is the 2nd one that is/was most important for me. Food is really not the issue. You have to figure out what you are hungry for and keep working on feeding whatever that is instead of using food as comfort.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Diane and it seems like I always have had problems with my weight. As a young girl, around 10, I would get up in the middle of the night an...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.