Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying not to seem aloof
totallywiggedout posted:
Hi Helene, Barb, Amber, Debbie, Judy, Roh, Laura,et al...
I'm sorry I haven't been responding to your posts but I'm limited by how long I feel comfortable occupying a seat here at Culvers hamburger joint, lol
I AM trying to keep up with the posts, by reading, but truly is a pain in the Dupa to try to respond by cell phone.... By the time i get it typed it's usually so messed up , then I do something stupid with my Big fat fingers and cancel instead of post, lol
Vacation ends Friday.. should be back in LA by Sat late . I hope everyone had a great New Years and are getting back on track if you fell off..... as for me, SWEETIES... I have to buy something here at culvers to use the internet lol.
So , no, I've not started back on my journey and prolly will not until I am back with my own Fridgee and cupboards of MY stuff.
huggs to all and sunder
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, which basicly leaves the playing field WIDE OPEN for all types of misdemeanors,
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

justmejust responded:
LOL!
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

jean4u responded:
Happy 2013!!!!!!

Barb

abnersmom responded:
Are you eating those cheese curds, Kim? Well, enjoy while you can. I'm expecting some good posts from you next week!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kim Thanks for checking in and I will be looking forward to your new journy posts next week . when I travel to my Sons house in Michigan I just go with the flow while there and get back to my usual when i get home.. Michigan has some really great restaraunts I visited a few while there .
be sort of good Kim LOL hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
hi judy.
unfortunately my absolute favorite little chinese place down in angola,in fimally closed after something like 38 years of ownership. the lady and her husband actually retired back to china. so sad . it was a place my mom and i visited frequently.
as for foods the only thing i had to have while here is a gyro. there is no such thing that i have found much south of tenn. and i do like em.
As for cheese curds ,debbie, mostly those are found either way north or more westerly toward wisconsin. which is the true and imho ONLY place to get fresh cheese curds. and believe me if they arent fresh wisconsin cheese curds they aint the real thing!
huggs n have a great dakim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
Happy 2013 Kim!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Kim, I don't know how you do it; I can barely dial a number on these phones. Here we go a new word for me "aloof". Can't wait to have you back Kim.

Well that got me thinking of all the ones that have drifted off.

Like Tomato, Barbara, Mommaxeli, Norma, Marybeth, and specially Kare hope you are all well and wishing you health and happiness in 2013.

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

abnersmom replied to mefirstforever's response:
Thanks for posting this, Helene. I sometimes think that there is something wrong with me because I get so attached to people on here. Barbara is on FB and Pinterest so I keep up with her that way. She has started pinning baby stuff so I am wondering.... would love to know how Tomato is doing - such a tough thing to go through.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.