Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hello
mommy4life15 posted:
I am a mother of 3 and have been dieting for the last 5 months and have lost 30lbs. It has been hard especially with the holidays, but I'm so blessed to have a supportive husband. I still want to lose 90 more lbs. If anyone has any dieting or exercise tips I would love to hear them.

abnersmom responded:
Welcome, Mommy4life! Great job on the 30 lbs! I'm not sure what your plan is now, but the best thing is tracking your food, either on WebMD or fitday.com, sparkpeople, etc., etc. Keeps you honest. Take note of your nutrition as well as calories in and out.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u responded:
WTG on the 30lbs loss!!! Most of it is all about what you eat. Yes you need to exercise but it won't help if you don't eat right and vice versa. You have to have a good balance of food and exercise. Making slow small changes is the best way to go. Eating whole natural foods is the best. Stay away from all those process foods.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
Hi mommy4life15
welcome you have gotten great advice so far why not tell us about the plan you used to remove 30 pounds ..
I myself am focusing on balanced nutrition and exercise and it is working for me been maintaining for nearly 10 years
makeing changes you can live with for life is the best approach /
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
HI & welcome here!

We are all here to support each other in our goals. WTG on the 30 down!

I think you will learn tips just by reading our blogs. Have you checked your library for books on low fat/low calorie ideas, also DVD's on exercuse. You-tube has exercise ideas. They even have charir exercises that will make you sweat!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is no different then anyone else's. I am just ready to start living my life and feel like I have wasted too much time sitting on the side...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.