Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi Everyone
littlewalty posted:
Hi I am a new just wanted to say I am open to receive all the encouragement and support you guys have to offer

jis4judy responded:
welcome aboard littlewalty
just tell us what you need encouragement with and we will support you any way we can Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Hi, What are some of your goals?

Barb

totallywiggedout responded:
Got a backstory, Littlewalty?? Would love to see what your goals are , how you expect to tackle your journey in order to succeed, and what you are doing atm to change things for the better.
Don't know if you've already started a food and fitness planner, but they are wonderful tools to help you succeed.
Best things to do are a free planner, reading labels on your favorite foods and finding better/healthier alternatives, drinking at least 64 oz of water every day and adding some exercise to your routine.
Little changes add up fast, especially at first. So don't try to overwhelm yourself by doing everything all at once, it just sets you up to fail.
Slow and steady, wins the race.
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.