Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

To all the "NEWBIES"
    totallywiggedout posted:
    Here's a couple of links that may help you on your way....
    The Recipes are from the "near and dear" here on this blog site. These are tried and approved by some of us and the links to other sites will help give you recipe ideas that are a little "less than boring" and a little more appetizing(while still being easy and pretty fast to fix) than those icky/never know what's actually in em, frozen dinners.

The Exercises are mostly SparkPeople and Utube. Free to download with realplayer so that they are "right there" on your desktop.
    If you feel rambunctous, try the 4 min Tabatas, they will kick your butt in 4 min time and give you a rush of adrenaline, all while burning 90 calories!
    The Seated vids burn about 7 calories a min. and are easier on the joints and for those of us that are a bit heavier to start off with.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/2523

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/2753

If you like these, please, save to "save this Discussion" so that you can easily refer back to the links and ADD some recipes of your own, or some other exercise site link.

huggs
    kim
    Kim SW 252 CW 183.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

kalimiller responded:
    I'm just going to bump this back to the front so that we can have easier access to it.
    -Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
    -Henry Ford

mefirstforever responded:
    I put it in my watch list "Watch this discution"
    this way I can go back to it easely.
    Helene GW 140 CW 201 SW 224
    Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

totallywiggedout replied to mefirstforever's response:
    Mine watched discussions list doesn't work anymore on this computer... I don't have any idea why, and Wmd hasn't been able to fix it for me. But now that I've dragged the link to my homepage , I'll be able to find it when I want to .
    huggs , Helene, glad to see you are posting more. Means you are taking a stand for yourself.
    k
    Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mefirstforever responded:
    Just a repost for the newbies, Recipes and exercises discussions.
    Huggs Helene
    Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
    Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Renee. I am 29 years old, a wife and have a four year old daughter. I am currently going to school to get my ASN and become a registered nu...More

Helpful Tips

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty
    The other night I bought a container of potato salad for dinner and instead of having a big pile of it on my plate, I filled half of my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.