Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To all the "NEWBIES"
totallywiggedout posted:
Here's a couple of links that may help you on your way....
The Recipes are from the "near and dear" here on this blog site. These are tried and approved by some of us and the links to other sites will help give you recipe ideas that are a little "less than boring" and a little more appetizing(while still being easy and pretty fast to fix) than those icky/never know what's actually in em, frozen dinners.

The Exercises are mostly SparkPeople and Utube. Free to download with realplayer so that they are "right there" on your desktop.
If you feel rambunctous, try the 4 min Tabatas, they will kick your butt in 4 min time and give you a rush of adrenaline, all while burning 90 calories!
The Seated vids burn about 7 calories a min. and are easier on the joints and for those of us that are a bit heavier to start off with.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/2523

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/2753

If you like these, please, save to "save this Discussion" so that you can easily refer back to the links and ADD some recipes of your own, or some other exercise site link.

huggs
kim
Kim SW 252 CW 183.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
dont know why this site is eating some of my replies then turns around and double taps this new discussion.... grrrrr.
forget this second posting. IT'S an IMPOSTER!!!!

kim
Kim SW 252 CW 183.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
that Happened to me on the butter post too it looked like it wasn't going to post then all of a sudden 2 apeared like magic
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
I did that too! Makes it hard to follow or respond to discussions.

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

It took me many years to put on this extra 100 lbs plus and I know it will take me some time to get it off but one day at a time and God by my side I ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.