Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Kim!
kalimiller posted:
So, remember your mocha avacado smoothie?

That sounds so good and I want to try something like it...BUT...I am allergic to caffeine! What could you possilby recommend in place of the coffee?
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Kali, sorry I just saw this and it's late.... the coffee is just there for flavor, if you don't want the caffeine you could do decaf or strong plain or even mint herbal tea, maybe, that sounds like a good one, mint in with the mocha from the hersheys coco would be a good additive.... or there's always bananas, orange juice (or orange oil) if you don't want the sugar but want the taste.... coconut flavoring oil, or even raspberry oil all of these oils can be found at hobby lobby in the candy making section. Oils don't take as many drops because they are pure , distinct flavoring , not like the extracts which take quite a bit more to get same strength flavor.
But it can be omitted altogether..... the coco and the avocado work well on their own in this too.
If using just milk , add a bit of vanilla to help round out the flavors and add more stevia or whatever as needed since the cocoa is unsweetened ....
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 183.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

losing weight is possible,NOT EASY!!!! but possible. i have lost over 100 lbs, took me 3 years but its better to lose it slowely-no left over skin. I ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.