Skip to content
Gee mother nature must be mad at me
jis4judy posted:
Hi yesterday was warm and nice all the previous snow we got was gone and today we got more snow about 5 or 6 inches
gonna take a day off of intentional exercise today ...
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Yesterday it rained all day and I couldn't walk. I did go to the gym. We walked today in light rain.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jean4u responded:
Good that you have that recumbent bike as an alternative when you don't want to go out or weather does not permit.

Also sounds like a SOUP day!

Barb

jean4u replied to blondie454u's response:
Looks like nothing gets in your way to get that exercise in your day, WTG!!!

Barb

abnersmom replied to blondie454u's response:
That's great Amber!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u replied to jean4u's response:
Nope we even walk in the snow.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jean4u replied to blondie454u's response:
Amber, This "journey" really starts in our minds.....once we look for ways to achieve our food or exercise plan there is no stopping us. Several years ago I heard of a fellow who was in jail and he lost over 60 lbs. by jogging in place, that was his main source of exercise. Excuses start in our heads.

Barb

blondie454u replied to jean4u's response:
If you want to do something bad enough you will find ways to achieve it.

maybembt responded:
Walking with snowshoes is good exercise!
Marybeth 228-198-150

I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.
NOW CHOOSE LIFE (Deut 30:19)

totallywiggedout replied to maybembt's response:
Marybeth, lol. Thats great advise coming from somebody that lives, literally, in a hot steamy JUNGLE!!
Snowshoes.... have you ever tried them? It takes a bit to get used to them, for sure. Like cross country skiing. It works, but , so do you!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 183.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this community in Sept. of 2011 and I believe I was around 222 lbs. at that time. I began a "diet" in June 2011 at 265 lbs. I was m...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.