Skip to content
My Patriots lost and I am bumming
jis4judy posted:
Bad game for me yesterday My Patriots looked sick like they had little or no energy..the ravens beat them up ..what a nasty game that was
Oh the good part is I weighed in at 149.5 this morning and that is in my maintainance low range . I didn;t get any help from my Pats they only scored 13 points they usually score 2 times that or more
hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Judy, Don't tell the Patriots you got down to your weight low range without THEM, they might not be motivated to work so hard. LOL I'm sorry they did not do what was needed to win, but YOU sure do! Look at those #'s! WTG!!!

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
that made me smile Barb that might be a problem
It could be the end of a great decade of patriots winning ways not sure if they still have that edge.. they looked totally un prepaed for what the ravens did very unlike themselves.
I am thrilled with my achievements thoughLOl thanks
Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Glad you are back to your "happy" weight, Judy, with or without your Pats help. You continue to be an inspiration here.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
thanks Debbie You are one of my inspiration makers too
I think that what make us do what we do we inspire each other
Hugs Judy:)
oh yes my Patriots were almost champions but the thugs on the Ravens ruled the day

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Congratulations , Judy on your new , old "low" . You are doing so well in maintenance that I wish more people would come here to get inspiration from you and the other success stories here.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 181.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
thanks Kim I think you and your self made stair master is also inspiringLOl
we usually get a few newbies around this time of year \Hugs Judy:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. Have been married for almost 8 years and have three children with my husband. Their ages are 6, 5 and 4!!! My 5 year old was diagno...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.