Skip to content
Update 141 pounds!
tristaj90 posted:
I am now down 93 total pounds. Only 7 left til my goal! I am looking forward to my maintenance period. Congratulations to you other ladies on your journeys. You all are doing so well!

~SW 234 CW 141.0 Goal 135~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

abnersmom responded:
Congrats, Trista! Love the pics. You are an inspiration.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy responded:
thats awsome trista you look great Love the over time photos wish I had done that
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Wow Trista, you look great! Totally empowered to even wear horizontal stripes! You go girl!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 181.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u responded:
TRISTA, TRISTA, It is truly amazing!

Your accomplishment shown in those photos......you don't even look like the same person, for sure not the same age. Much much younger in the 2013 photos.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing!

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Congrats!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

tristaj90 responded:
Thanks everyone! I am feeling really good. I haven't had much time to exercise lately so I am not losing as fast. I am maintaining however so I'm happy about that.
~SW 234 CW 141.0 Goal 135~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

jis4judy replied to tristaj90's response:
Good job maintaining trista when you can get back to some form of exercise you will start removeing excess weight too the closer you get to your healthy weight the harder it is to remove weight it gor=es very slow so maintaining is pretty awsome..
Hugs Judy:) ..
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a classic "Yo-yo" guy who seems to go in 3-4 year cycles of about a 150 pound range. I've been doing this most of my 47 years so...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.