Skip to content
MTSU on ESPN2 today
abnersmom posted:
Hi guys, I'm excited because our men's basketball game will be on national TV today(3pm CT). That doesn't happen very often. I'm hoping we have a big, rowdy crowd and look good on TV. It will be fun, especially if we win. Tune in for a minute if you get a chance and see where I work and got my undergrad and graduate degrees. Let's go BLUE!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Good luck on your team Debbie not a basket ball fan
but wish your team well anyway.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Hope you win!

Thanks for giving us the details......GO BLUE!!!

I like basketball. I love it when they make the far away shots and score.

Barb

jean4u replied to jean4u's response:
I tuned in on game. BLUE was UP 30. Did not see end score. Love that electric blue!

Barb

abnersmom replied to jean4u's response:
It was a fun time, especially since we won pretty handily. Thanks for tuning in for a minute! I do love my Blue Raiders!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
So Debbie have you done any jumping jacks for each point in basket ball that would be a really good workout they score high all the time .

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u replied to abnersmom's response:
Nice that your guys won!

Barb

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I really like that you do those jumping jacks during your game time. Incorporating exercise, even stretches is soooo good. I keep my little Pedlar out in the TV room (so I can see it) and go to town while I watch TV.

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
Hi Barb I did a few jumping jacks for me today I got a clean mammogram again after 5 years or more since the breast cancer . so I did 5 jumping jacks for me LOL

blondie454u replied to jis4judy's response:
Yay Judy! Glad you got good results!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, That is great news! I'll do 5 for you, too.

Barb

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Great news, Judy! That 5 year mark is a huge one, I know!

I think the people sitting beside me might have complained if I had done the jumping jacks in our crowded row, but it would have been great exercise and fun to see their reaction!

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie I did the jumping jacks at home because for some reason they scheduled me for a normal mammo. and had to get something worked out I guess once you have had cancer they have to have the doc available to read it on the spot. and I got my news over the phone later in the afternoon ... I was a tad worried but I looked at my mammo and they looked fine to me . I do believe the nutrition quest I am on is keeping me from getting a return of it . I also believe it kept those tumors small they were not growing so one more reason to eat as healthy as possable
My DILs dD passed awa over the weekend he was only 70 lung cancer went to his brain ...very sudden and fast it was a wake up call for me ...\

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy sorry to hear about the passing, hopefully the lung cancer wasn't too painful before the end. Blessing that it went fast after though.
Still glad about your mammo. At least now, if the wait happens again, you'll understand and not be so worried. It's a tragedy that they didn't explain that to you prior to the proceedure.
Well anyway...
hope your day is going well
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 181.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yes it was a new place KIm But you would think My primary care doc who has all my medical records would have mentioned that when she made the appointment for me ... and why they didn;t ask that question when the appointment was made is weird ...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Renee. I am 29 years old, a wife and have a four year old daughter. I am currently going to school to get my ASN and become a registered nu...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.