Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Okay, heading outside before I lose all daylight
    tnmist posted:
    Actually, this is just testing my new pic, ha. Hope it loaded correctly, but I am going to throw on some shoes and take my dog out. He won't know what to think!

tnmist responded:
    Hmm, I don't get it. The new picture is in my profile, why not here, too? Ohwell...Still gotta head outside now.
    kalimiller replied to tnmist's response:
    Sometimes it takes a bit for WebMD to get everything on the same page. It'll fix

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
    -Henry Ford
    tnmist replied to kalimiller's response:
    I see. Will try to be patient.

Lasted a whole 15 mins. Ugh. Well, I discovered something to take my mind off of my knee pain - back pain when I walk. Lovely. I noticed I can't last as long in stores, but I didn't realize the extent. I think my back pain will also subside as I take off some pounds. This is new, but I'm also at my all-time high for weight, so I'm sure that's the culprit. It looks like I will have to break up any exercise I do into smaller segments. It felt good to do something healthy for a change, gotta give it that.

jean4u responded:
    Good for you to surprise your dog!

Fifteen mins. is all I could start with, too. I think breaking it into segments is a good idea.

blondie454u responded:
    Good for you! Walking is great exercise!
    Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello family, I am a 49 a perosn who can't control of eating, exspiecally when I"m depress. I have been going through some problems in the la...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
    As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.