Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Okay, heading outside before I lose all daylight
tnmist posted:
Actually, this is just testing my new pic, ha. Hope it loaded correctly, but I am going to throw on some shoes and take my dog out. He won't know what to think!

Misty

tnmist responded:
Hmm, I don't get it. The new picture is in my profile, why not here, too? Ohwell...Still gotta head outside now.

kalimiller replied to tnmist's response:
Sometimes it takes a bit for WebMD to get everything on the same page. It'll fix itself....sometime...lol
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

tnmist replied to kalimiller's response:
I see. Will try to be patient.

Lasted a whole 15 mins. Ugh. Well, I discovered something to take my mind off of my knee pain - back pain when I walk. Lovely. I noticed I can't last as long in stores, but I didn't realize the extent. I think my back pain will also subside as I take off some pounds. This is new, but I'm also at my all-time high for weight, so I'm sure that's the culprit. It looks like I will have to break up any exercise I do into smaller segments. It felt good to do something healthy for a change, gotta give it that.

Misty

jean4u responded:
Good for you to surprise your dog!

Fifteen mins. is all I could start with, too. I think breaking it into segments is a good idea.

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Good for you! Walking is great exercise!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Morbidly obese as they call it. I have to lose 100 lbs. I have COPD, Emphesemea, Precancerous Barrett's Esophagus, Chronic Migraines,Daytime ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.