Skip to content
Nights/days upside down
tnmist posted:
Been having a bad run this week with my nights and days turned upside down. I work more of a second shift, but sleep time is way off even from my usual late night. Hoping I can turn off the 'ole brain tonight much sooner after work. Sigh...Not accomplishing much this week.

blondie454u responded:
I know about the whole sleeping thing. I have to be beyond exhaustion before I can sleep. I used to work 3rds and it was horrible. Now I am on days, which is way better. I used to have to take ambien to get to sleep but now I use natural remedies like sleepy time tea or I Bath and Body works sleep lotion. It has chamomile and lavender in it. It's so relaxing.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 32 year old mother of 3, trying to be a better example for my kids. So far I have lost 35lbs in 6mos..and have along way to go:) My husband is ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.