Skip to content
Nights/days upside down
tnmist posted:
Been having a bad run this week with my nights and days turned upside down. I work more of a second shift, but sleep time is way off even from my usual late night. Hoping I can turn off the 'ole brain tonight much sooner after work. Sigh...Not accomplishing much this week.

blondie454u responded:
I know about the whole sleeping thing. I have to be beyond exhaustion before I can sleep. I used to work 3rds and it was horrible. Now I am on days, which is way better. I used to have to take ambien to get to sleep but now I use natural remedies like sleepy time tea or I Bath and Body works sleep lotion. It has chamomile and lavender in it. It's so relaxing.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I am 49 yrs old and have decided that there is absolutely no way that I will weigh as much as I do by age 50. I haven't been heavy all my life...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.