Skip to content
Just something to share
totallywiggedout posted:

I was sent this on FB from a friend and I hope that you never need to know this, but , if you ever do. Please remember it.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rohvannyn responded:
Is there a transcript? I can't see the image.
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Hi Roh, did you clik the "more" thing? Once I expanded mine the image showed right up..... it's about atm usage , if you can't get it , ill repost, just let me know, it's kinda helpful information about safety.
kim

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
thats good info Kim thanks for shareing
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Kim, Thanks for this info.. I got to thinking, I watch alot of crime shows, and don't you think that the "robbers" do facebook and got this, too1 LOL

Barb

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

Sorry, Kim. This is a false one.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

kalimiller replied to abnersmom's response:
I can't see pictures at work or click outside links, but I assume that this is the thing saying that if you type your pin in backwards it will call the police.

I guess one thing to help you know that it is false, is that some people might have a pin like 1111 or 5665 that is the same forwards and backwards. It would make no sense for the police to come every time one of those people tried to make a withdrawal.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
true Kali, I wondered about that too.... so you think that it's faked info?? It would be nice if something like that was true though...
kim

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yeah. It's faked. The snopes site that Debbie posted is dedicated to determining if things are fake or not. It would be nice if it were true - too bad it's not.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

jean4u replied to kalimiller's response:
Here's the thing....some people, like my DH don't use their PIN on a regular basis, let alone be able to "reverse" it with a gun at his head, so it make me skeptical about this. You always see people saying "What's my PIN". LOL Another thing is that I think most robbers would know about this, too and REVERSE the PIN given them.

That snopes site said one of the reasons this was not put into play (the reversing of the PIN) was because most people, under pressure, would not be able to reverse a PIN.

That's nice to have the snopes site, thanks DEBBIE!!!

Barb

rohvannyn replied to jean4u's response:
Ah, okay. I still can't see it but I figured it out from contest. Yay for Snopes!

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
LOL sorry Roh! I can't figure out why you can't see that link sorry, though.
huggs
k

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
No worries. Like Kali, I am viewing this from work and they filter things very heavily. No pictures, no links, no viewing anything that isn't either on WebMD or a company website or something similar. And I can never remember to come here when I come home to my lovely unrestricted internet.

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Stephanie and I am from Tennessee. I am a mother of 3. I stay at home with the kids. I have not tried very hard losing weight since I have ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.