Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Morning Everyone!
norma_j posted:
Just checking in to let you know I am still around and still trying.

FIRST UP!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!!!

Starting a new JOB today!!!! Can't wait, it's going to be so nice to put some structure back into my life. I think I will be okay now. I will be Office Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper. It's going to be a Great Opportunity for me to learn some new things! Best part .. 6 miles from home to work.

Have a Great Day Everyone!
Norma SW 222/ CW 210/ GW 150

If at First, You don't Succeed, Try, Try Again!!!!

Failure is not an option when Success requires just a little more effort!

abnersmom responded:
Congrats on the new job, Norma. Good luck!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy responded:
thanks Norma and that is great news about the job and being only 6 mile commute wow thats
like getting a bonus to start
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
That's great Norma!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jean4u responded:
Good for you!

Barb

norma_j responded:
Thanks Everybody .. the day went great ... Love It!

totallywiggedout replied to norma_j's response:
Glad to see that your first day went well, NormaJ! Good for you on the new position and the shorter commute.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

norma_j responded:
Job is going GREAT!!!! first week about done and I Love it! Doing well on starting to drop pounds. Getting my eating habits back on track and was talking with boss yesterday ... he also was doing well with his journey and fell .. so we are gonna work on it together. That might help.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

abnersmom replied to norma_j's response:
Norma's back!!! Congrats! So glad you love your job and that you will have support at work. Sharing your journey with others is a great way to keep on track!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

blondie454u replied to norma_j's response:
That's great Norma!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to norma_j's response:
Sharing your journey with your boss, how great could that be? The shared experience and the close proximity of "one who feels your pain" should definitely hold both of you to task, lol
I'm glad you love your new job, and that all seems to be evening out for you again.
Welcome back, btw.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u replied to norma_j's response:
If this works for you then it is good. I don't think it would work for me because I tend to like boundaries.....just me.

Good that you are having a positive on the scale! WTG!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with PCOS for years I got pregnant at 300 lbs, my ultimate high after pregnancy was 317 lbs. After my daughter was born 3 years ago, ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.