Skip to content
this is disturbibing fda and milk
jis4judy posted:
http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/artificial-sweeteners-milk

For some ungodly reason the dairy industry wants to be able to add artificial sweeteners to milk and leave it off the label if they can get away with that no proccessed foods are safe
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Great read. Glad I buy organic milk.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
I was reading about this as well, Judy. Perhaps with all the media coverage, the dairy industry will rethink this.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
the real problem with this is if they do get the right to not out it on the label it will set a presedent for others to lie on labels
they have enough wiggle room on those labels as it is give them more and we can;t trust any food label
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.