Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
March GOALS
jean4u posted:
OMG, it's March already. Only 30 days until Easter, too.

Time for you know what, a new month, let's set some GOALS

I like to keep mine simple.

1. Keep a lid on eating after dinner, i.e. late night snacking. OK if needed resort to a 100 calorie snack and ff milk.

2. Watch portion control. Watch portion control. Watch portion control. Repeat over and over until I get it!!!

3. Move MORE.

I know these monthly goal setting posts really help me to focus and reset my motivation and plan.

GOOD LUCK with your plans!

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Mine is to manage stress. This past week has been so stressful and when this happens I need find a way to manage it better. Instead of running around like a mad woman!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi It's me-Miamama2 i had trouble with my password and had to create a whole new name but anyway-here is my story-I'm so ashamed to admit but...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.