Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
time for a new Photo It has been a while
jis4judy posted:

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Ah! The Lady In RED! Wow what a great color on you! Lookin good , chicky poo!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Great pic, Judy!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
thanks kim and Deb I figured I should take a photo since it has been a while .

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
A full length pic!!
You look FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!
Got your tennies on and look ready to walk, anytime!
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh yes full length is the only way to go
funny thing happend yesterday On my walk that prompted the photo . some guy in car stopped and started chatting about the weather and it being march 1st I responded yup spring is on the way I gotta backwards walk now by
I could understand if it was someone I knew but he was a random stranger weird my hubby was 40 yards behind me .
It was totally weird .. so maybe it was time to take a photo so I could see what that driver saw I don't see it.

jean4u responded:
Judy, Looking sassy in that RED and very FIT.....Fit and FABULOUS!!!

Barb

ausgram responded:
wow, how nice you look. How do you get your tiny picture on each post?

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi ausgram I just cropped the face area and made it smaller in paint shop pro then uploaded the smaller photo to my profile ... It takes a couple of hour to appear when you post a new photo on the profile page
Thnaks for the compliments I probably should have included and old before photo too but forgot

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
LOL, you sexy thang you! Drawing the men like flies to honey, huh?
I've noticed that though. People tend to get more communicative, more friendly if you will, when the weather turns warmer and nicer. It seems to lift everyone's spirits enough to want to be humane to their fellow humans.
Or.... maybe he just liked your butt
either way, nice that your hubby goes with you. Even if he walks slower, at least he's out there.
huggs
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
well Kim at 71 I was not expecting that kind of behavior
so I was rather stunned when he stopped his car and tried to chat I wonder what kind of nut he was ... I have seen many people on my walks thats the first that stopped his car to chat he looked to me to be in his middle to late 40s about the age of my kids ...It occured just at the opening of a street I was turning into and that street has no houses on it and just woods and fields on both sides. So I walked backwards till hubby caught up Lol gee .. when I was a teenager all kinds of guys stopped thier cars to chat and I just kept walking .. this was rather weird maybe he thought he knew me and was just as stunned as me
that I wasnlt who he thought I was ..

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy! I guess there is really no way to know whether the guy stopped to be nice, or was a predator. My bet is nice, and your gut thought is a very good thing to listen to. You do look absolutely amazing in red with jeans, tennis shoes and blond shiny hair. Nice hourglass figure you are rocking there! You look easily 40 yourself. Go girl! I am glad you are careful as you just never know and it doesn't sound like anyone is nearby to hear you if you need help in that woods area. Must be beautiful though! Please take a picture for us!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Hi Laura I will try to take a photo of the street I love to walk on with zero houses there is a graveyard on one side that about it

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura and Judy... Isn't it horrible though that we have to be so cautious? I mean there must've been predators back when I was a kid, but , jeez, we used to walk everywhere even way into the evening. I never hitchhiked but I do know that my sister's generation did and before that, EVERY teen hitchhiked. It's completely sad that we have gotten to the point where every kind stranger has to be thought of as a 50 - 50 possibility of being a killer.
Where did our societal innocense go so wrong, I wonder.
huggs
kim

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, do you whistle as you walk past the graveyard? Or is that only at night?
lol
huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.