Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Long time no see!
An_250813 posted:
Hi all!

I used to be Healthy at 76. Now I'm 77 so I guess I should change my name on here. I've been up and down and up and down again. I commend all of you who have met your goal and stayed there!
Congratulations to all!
healthyat76 responded:
Oh dear...Checked anonymous instead of my user name. Still me! lol!
I'm Sally....

jean4u replied to healthyat76's response:
Sally, Hi to you!

How long has it been since your were here? Are you at your goal weight? I am in maintenance but need to watch it closely or I fall back to old ways.

jis4judy responded:
Hi Sally welcome back I am like Barb maintaining and trying real hard to not go back to old ways ...I have to watch myself very closely...
I keep gaining and loseing the same 3 pounds over and over thats maintaining for me
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Sally, welcome back into the fold!
Yo yo-ing happens. Let's get over it!
Time to start tracking what you are eating (again) and cutting some of those portions.... you know the drill
Once you log in, click our resources here to the left and check out the exercises for newbies and our recipes.... these may help you on your "new" journey
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Hi Sally,

Welcome back! I've only been in maintenance for a few months. It is a challenging as the weight removal was. Like Judy, I seem to gain and lose the same few lbs. over and over. I guess it is the way of maintenance. Still learning, still tweaking on this forever journey....
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.
blondie454u replied to healthyat76's response:
Welcome back!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this discussion site and realized that I have never tried this type of support. I was a very thin child and young woman, ...More

Helpful Tips

Lose weight without exercise
I did found a very interesting article with a lot of tips about how to lose weight . The following article is very helpful for many people ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.