Skip to content
Day One
itsashayduh posted:
So, today i have set a couple of goals and i think that if i let everyone know of the goals, i will be more motivated to do them

Here it goes.
-I am going to stop drinking soda. This should be easy just because i like water and juice much better.
-I am going to stop snacking at my desk, i think that this my biggest down fall and that is were i eat the most sugar and empty calories.
-I am also going to start going on morning walks. With summer just around the corner, my hips should not be bothered by the bad weather

And some other great new, i did have a physical yesterday and everything looks good and healthy, just waiting on my labs.

Also, i would just like to thank everyone on here in advanced. I have looked through and read some previous posts, and i am fairly sure that you all are great and supportive people, and i will make sure that i do my share of supporting!

-Shay

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Shay, hope your day is going well. Just remember , don't take on too much all at once. The stopping the pop drinking is good, because you don't like it much anyhow. LUCKY YOU!
The snacks at the desk. Sometimes substituting better snacks is a better way to ease your way into it. Making airpopped popcorn ahead and ziplocking it into seperate snack bags works wonders. Don't forget that you can add things like cinnamon, chili powder, stevia, garlic and onion powder, curry, or whatever to change up the taste of it. It also helps to toss it with some Butter flavored cooking spray, btw.
Just don't overwhelm yourself with grand ideas that you can't keep up with.
It's a journey, not a race.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard! Sounds like your on the right track! Good luck and keep us posted!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just saw the group for the first time today. Hello, three years ago I was a size 24, now I am an 8 and have one size to go. I had a hard time with s...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.