Skip to content
Another Go At It
HappyNNC posted:
Like Rachael2011, I also should be on (and did sign up for it) the 100+ board, but this one does seem to be more active and I would LOVE to lose even 100 lbs. I'm trying again as well; I signed up for WebMD a long time ago; but didn't really stick with it due to work and stress. I am GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME! I have bad knees and just know that if I lose the weight and start exercising, it will help them. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to walk at all if I keep going the way that I've been going. Not a huge online chatter; but will read posts frequently and gain support and motivation from ya'll.

itsashayduh responded:
Welcome!
Like you, i have a bad knee and a bad hip and they will most likely feel much better if some pounds are taken off.
But i have not even been on this chat/support group for a week and feel much better and more motivated about losing the pounds that i want/need.
I believe that the people that also post on these boards are here to help each other. So i hope being on here helps, even if all you need is support.

Shaunda

jis4judy responded:
Hi Happy welcome aboard Yes removing some extra weight will help make all your joints feel better . It certainly helped mine .. You can do this just remember it isn't a diet it is a life long journey to better health. Make changes you can live with for life and keep them .. post your success and also share your struggles because writing this stuff down is very helpful in changing the way we respond to food
I am thinking you already Know the things to avoid and the things to include Fruits vegies lean meats whole grains fat free dairy and nuts in moderation and lots of water I drink green tea with lemon and black coffee as well as water

the avoid things are sugar high frucos corn syrup and trans fats otherwise known as partially hydrogenated oils
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard! A life style change is the best way to go. I have never been so happy in my life since finding this board. I feel great and looking great is a bonus. If you can stick with it you'll never regret it! Glad your here.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

email me dlt@dltcasting.com or check out www.dltcasting.com

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.