Skip to content
Happy Spring!
rachael2011 posted:
Happy Spring, everyone. Just the promise of nice weather kind of makes me want to get out there and move a bit more!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- Unsure
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jean4u responded:
Happy Spring to you, too!

Barb

jis4judy responded:
Yes Rachael we have snow cover to celebrate spring but I did get out and walk today only one icey spot not bad
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Happy Sprint to you too!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
Happy spring to you as well Rachael. Just the thought of warmer weather improves my mood!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

kalimiller responded:
Yay for spring time!

I had the coolest thing happen to me a few weeks ago. I received a check in the mail from my old bank (I haven't had an account there for over a year). I guess that they had charged my account for a service and then never provided it? Something strange like that. Anyways, we were able to purchase a small tiller with that money and will be able to have a larger garden this year. We tested it out yesterday for the first time and it was pretty sweet. So much better than digging. However, we still will have to sift all the rocks out (there are TONS) so I will still get my workout. Don't you worry.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

rachael2011 replied to kalimiller's response:
That doesn't happen (the check) too often. Nice surprise! You'll get your workout, and you'll have the additional payout of being in the sunshine and having fresh veggies. Nice!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 319 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- Unsure

abnersmom replied to kalimiller's response:
That's a sweet surprise, Kali! Enjoy playing in the dirt.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

blondie454u replied to kalimiller's response:
Nice surprise!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
A happy surprise, Kali! FREE MONEY!!!
lol who wouldn't be glad for that? AND a new tiller to boot.... yay for you!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, I think you can refer to that as PAY DIRT! LOL

Barb

jis4judy replied to kalimiller's response:
Gee Kali that's a great surpise and you put it to good use a nice garden should bring great rewards...
Happy planting !!!
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn replied to jis4judy's response:
Awesome! Congrats on the unexpected windfall. (laughing out loud) Pay dirt. Nice.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

blondie454u responded:
It's snowing here now. It's suppose to snow until tomorrow afternoon here in Tennessee.

jean4u replied to blondie454u's response:
Is that usual weather?

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Folks: This is a first.....not the diet process, but being online seeking support in my weight loss endeavours. I will be 60 in September. I want t...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.