Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Norma's Family
blondie454u posted:
Hey all, for those you have that don't have facebook, Norma's son was in an accident and I think he is doing ok but his gf (I think that's who she is to him, not sure) didn't make it. Please keep her and her family your prayers and thoughts. This is a difficult time for them.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
I saw that too, Amber. So sad. Keeping Norma and family in my prayers.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

rohvannyn responded:
Wow, that's awful. I will definitely be thinking about them.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout responded:
WTH?? I replied to this this am, and it went through and was on page, now, it's gone? Talk about the blogg a sphere eating your stuff.
Anyway. This is terrible news and I'm so so sorry to hear that Norma J's son was injured along with the loss of his girlfriend. My thoughts and prayers out to all involved.
huggs
kim
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
yes I posted to Norma on facebook my prayers will be going to her family
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Norma, Very sorry about your son's accident. Your family is in my prayers. May God bless and carry you through this difficult time.

Barb

jean4u responded:
Thanks Amber for sharing this info. I don't do Facebook.

Barb

rohvannyn replied to jean4u's response:
Yes, thanks for keeping us in the loop. As a writer, I can't afford to do Facebook not just because of the spyware and viruses but also because anything you post (pictures, everything) becomes Facebook property. I also hate being tracked. I'm sure everyone can imagine why I wouldn't want to give up the rights to my art... Deviantart doesn't do that, which I appreciate.

Anyway, Norma and her family are still in my thoughts. I hope she comes back soon so we can be a support to her.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jean4u replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh, I'm "old school" about privacy. I come from the phonebooth generation where we didn't want people to hear our conversations.

I heard if someone has your birthdate and the city where you were born they can get your soc #. I mean if people steal identity from tombstone info.......

Barb

rohvannyn replied to jean4u's response:
I hear you, Barb! I don't bring my cell phone with me unless I absolutely need it and then I find a private place for my conversations. I can't stand seeing people with electronics stuck to their ear in the bathroom, in hallways, whatever. I LOVE technology and miniaturized electronics, but to me they have their proper place. Oh well. I'm just a young dinosaur.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jean4u replied to rohvannyn's response:
Yeah, I watch alot of court shows and Insider-type shows....it gives you the feel for "how they think". BTW, Dr. Phil has a new book "Life Code" (Ithink that's right), anyway it's about HOW the world is a different place NOW. One of the "lessons", we used to practice giving people the benefit of the doubt, that just doesn't work in today's world. Just too many ways people can harm us. For example, all the cell phones tat take photos....can you imagine letting someone in your home and them taking photos of your bank accounts, etc. you might not discover it until waay down the road.

Anyway, I am perinoid and YES, people are out to get us. LOL

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in a hot place (Southern Arizona) and used to live up in the Pacific NorthWet. I had to give up my home and 99% of my possessions to do that bu...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.