Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Progress
tristaj90 posted:
Weird to think that about a year ago my waist was 43 inches, now it's 26 inches. my hips were 46 inches now they're 31.5 inches. My thighs were 24 inches now they're 19.5. my arms were 13 inches, now 9.5. My neck was 15 inches and now is 11.6. Most of all my weight was 234 now i'm 136.2. Pants size 6/8 when I was a 20/22. I am just so happy of where I am now.
~SW 234 CW 136.2 Would like to reach: Goal 134~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

jis4judy responded:
that's so awesome Trista
It is good to see how far you have come
congrats I am doing a happy dance and waving pom poms color of your choice
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Am so happy for you,Trista. You put a lot of work into it and should be proud. You are inspiring!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 318 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- Unsure

tristaj90 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy, I'm feeling purple and blue today. So one of each please lol
You guys have inspired me a lot throughout this process. I read all of your posts while at work and try your suggestions whenever possible.

tristaj90 replied to rachael2011's response:
Thank you! It takes a lot of work, that's for sure. This isn't easy. While the rest of my family members pig out on cake and ice cream I eat a sliver. I measure everything. Sometimes I wanted to give up. I learned to relax a bit now and if I go over on calories by a little I don't beat myself up. Just stand up, shake it off, and keep going.

totallywiggedout responded:
Trista, you have really done so well in such a short amount of time. It's inspiring and I'm delighted for you.
You are very young yet and you will reap the rewards of establishing your healthier lifestyle for years and years to come.
congrats!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Trista... I'm in awe.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 214.2 GW 165

rohvannyn responded:
Awesome job! You are really doing well with the idea that it is a lifestyle change that you have to maintain. Congratulations on having the strength to defend your newfound health. And good for you for recognizing your acoomplishment! I think what you did is awesome.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jean4u responded:
Trista, You deserve to enjoy where you are today! I love all those positive measurements. That is so inspirational to us and other readers.

In your later post, you say it isn't easy and when you see others pigging out it's hard not to join in on that. Also learning not to beat ourselves up when we get a bit off plan is part of this process that it's NOT about being PERFECT just making better choices and NEVER giving up EVER.

I saw a quote the other day that reminds me of YOU:

She put her can'ts into cans & her dreams into plans!

We CAN do this!

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Great Job Trista!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
Awesome numbers, Trista. You are inspirational!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been "chubby." And I have spent majority of my adolescence trying to be skinny and failing. The lowest Ive been is 157. I no...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.