Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling good
mog1026 posted:
I'm sitting here icing my knee and feeling good because I just did 20 minutes on the bike and waved my arms around at the same time for a little extra workout. It feels so good to be doing something to help myself. And after all my whining my weight dropped a bit this morning so it's a GOOD day! Woohoo!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 213.6. GW 165

jis4judy responded:
Yes Kathy You are doing great How often do you weigh yourself? when I started I knew it was gonna be a long road I weighed in monthly that way I stayed on plan a whole month at a time.. It worked for me because my goal wasn;t weight loss it was better health and helping my body heal itself. I also knew fluctuations (what you were experiencing) would drive me nuts
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Good job!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

rachael2011 responded:
Yeah, Kathy! Wonderful on the "bike time".
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- Unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
WOOT!!! Ain't you the Grande Ole Dam! You are doing wonderfully, Kathy! Judy'll have her pom poms going for you and I'll accompany her with a hoola hoop in celebration for your accomplishments so far..... YAY KATHY!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.