Happy Easter
mog1026 posted:
Here's my thought for the day...put down the Chocolate bunny and pick up the carrot!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 213.4 GW 165

totallywiggedout responded:
LOL, very good one, Kathy!
So far so good for me. Been making some of the easier, predinner stuff that just gets done then is set aside.
I did use some of my fat free/sugar free cool whip in my coffee, but it was actually better for me than my reg creamer, lol
I kept myself busy with planting flowers in some of my bf's old steel toed boots, which kept me out of the kitchen during down times.
I too am planning our dinner for after 5pm since Monica had to work this afternoon. It's sorta fine with me because I am known to "graze" the buffet after eating too, so this way I can get it all packed up and put in fridge before I settle in to watch The Walking Dead.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

tnmist responded:
Good motto there! I ate nary a "Peep" this year, ha.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

jean4u responded:
Kathy and ALL, it was the sodium that got me as usual. Like that "pick up the carrot" hee hee. I can see that motto on a tee shirt along with "pick up the water bottle" (to un-do my sodium coma).

Barb

P.S. Let's GO TO WORK!