Skip to content
Hi I had a good day
jis4judy posted:
Hello I know you all heard about all my bad luck furnace stove car
well I saw my eye doc today and it was good news eyes are stable
So all that bad stuff I can take it since my health is doing well . what a good thing I was sure I was going to get bad news today so glad I was wrong
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
That is great news Judy! Congratulations on the stable eye report. Why did you think you were going to get bad news?

How many more times do you need to get your eyes checked?

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout responded:
Excellant news, Judy!
So glad that your eyes are paying attention to your trying to help them.
Perhaps now, the gremlins have moved on and you'll get a bushel or two of good luck .
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Hi Laura
I go to the eye doc every 4 months for a check up to keep tabs on my eyes Last time I needed treatment was just 2 years and 30 days ago
well Everything that could go wrong in my house did just that had to replace furnace and had 3 car repairs then my stove in the kitchen broke the top burners work just the clock timer oven broiler part is unusable,, so I figured what else could happen ? and my doc had a new machine that looks at the back of the eyes the old machine he had had a different image inside to look at than the new one did I used to be able to tell if I had a good or bad by the way the image looked since it was different I was unsure..

I think I will have to see an eye doc for my eyes maybe the rest of my life unless all the signs go away right now it looks better each time so I am thinking positive

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
thanks Kim I could use some good luck .. It sure took the eyes a long time to get on board so glad it is happening ..

tnmist replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, that is so awesome. I'm thrilled you had a good report! Thanks for sharing!
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

jean4u responded:
Judy, Really nice to hear your GOOD news. We can never take our health for granted. Just recently a friend of mine who has high cholesterol and cannot get it down with a healthy diet, etc., went for a routine heart test and was held and told we got to "Go In" and had to have "a Procedure" and stayed for a few days. Seriously, this person has been eating salmon and cauliflower for several years and is not over weight and does keep the scheduled heart monitor tests. This person BTW is doing just fine after "the Procedure".

Hopefully with all the new equipment and procedures out, that if they found something wrong with your eyes, maybe they could do something. But, your healthy diet is showing to keep your eyes in good shape, too. That certainly is great reason to stay on track!

Yaay!!!

Barb

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
yes Barb anyone can have problems with health issues sometimes the problems are genetic and no matter what you eat they still have to do a procedure from time to time I was on my journey for approx 3 or 4 years and had the breast cancer thing and I know eating healthy does help with some things not everything .. that friend of yours had she not eaten healthy maybe would be worse off going through the procedure..who knows better to do the healthy eating so you are stronger when things do happen ..
It is a miracle that my eyes are doing well when I first got this diagnosis there was zero treatment about 7 years ago they came out with new meds that are injected into the eye and it helps My eyes did better on those meds than anyone else nationwide I credit my nutrition quest for that ..
I think it is a my body working to help the eyes in rythem with the meds

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
So glad to hear your good news, Judy. Amen to all the other problems being secondary to our good health. Your testimony about how your nutrition quest has helped your eyes is such a powerful incentive for all of us to follow your lead!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

blondie454u responded:
That's great Judy!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.