Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Oh joy the part arrived
jis4judy posted:
Hi All some of my stress is relieved today the part came last night to fix my stove so Monday morning I should be back to my normal cooking ..I am a tad under the weather have a head cold I hate that I have it because it is the first real cold I have gotten in many years
I am going to try to walk it away today
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

j9celeste responded:
Judy,

I'm glad you are getting your stove back, and so sorry about the cold. I know how annoying they are! I hope that you're feeling better soon!

Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous SW 286 CW 256 GW 165

jis4judy replied to j9celeste's response:
Thanks celeste felling better already I hate being sick with colds eating as healthy as I do I rarely get colds and when I do they go away quickly .. Monday morning I should have my stove back to normal

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Bah! What's a little cold?? Super Judy is gonna walk it away!! LOL seriously. Most of us get a cold and all we wanna do is climb into bed and pull the covers over our heads, but not our Judy..... gotta love her for her commitment to the journey!
Judy, I'm just picking! You know that. Lol .
I'm sorry you have a cold today, but since they're viral it's gotta be going around if you picked it up. It's this wacky weather .
Glad that your part came in and that you will be getting your stove fixed finally. Hope it all goes well with that.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
that's cute Kim My cold is leaving my body fast
I suffered enough yesterday with that plugged up nose on one side and already feeling better 2 walks today
I did go to bed early last night and slept in this morning an extra 2 hours. so whatever it was it is on it's way someplace else.. I have to tell you I had a dream I was going shopping and I had no clean clothes to wear and couldn't find my bra LOl You were in my dream going topless altogether LOl
that dream had me puzzled for a day

I think it has something to do with your goal you mentioned once to walk down the street with painted on clothes naked ?

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
LOL, Judy. That was some dream. Glad you are feeling better. I think docs say keep going unless it's in your chest.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jean4u responded:
Judy, Yaay for the part coming! Too bad about that cold. I find I got to keep moving, just pack the Kleenix and keep moving, your body will tell you when to quit!

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
Yes I am so glad the part came so one more day without my oven I did order a toaster oven from walmart it is an Oster brand and it is supposed to be large size we shall see if it can do the job could be good for summer stuff too .. so as not to heat the house up ..Hugs Judy:)

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I saw this about your dream last night. Sent a reply and the internet "ate" it. Figured WTH , lol. It prolly wasn't a good enough reply anyhow so I went to bed on it.

So , Here you and I were, walking down to the store, naked..... ummmm hmmmm. Go on.... tell me how you FEEL about that. (insert a pic of Sigmund Frued here)
Certainly sexualized, but I wouldn't sweat it. Most of us have "public nakedness" dreams , some are even lucky enough to remember them.
Yes. that's one of my goals. I want to "do" Mardi Gras some day, topless with that beautiful body art on me. Perhaps this is actually YOUR goal too, and you just don't know it yet. LOL
EMBRACE your old "free love, flower child" ways, Judy. Come with me to MARDI GRAS!!!!!!!
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Judy you and Kim. My oh my!! I never dream I'm naked. I do dream I'm kissing handsome men tho. Sometimes it's even my hubby. ha ha ha! Does a 70 year old body that loses weight lose the flabby skin too? If it does, I might go with you to Mardi Gras. Har, har, har!!

tnmist responded:
Judy, so sorry to hear you have been fighting a bug, but glad you are feeling better quickly and you have the part you need for your stove! Very happy to hear that. That dream sounds too funny.

The only time I dreamed I was half naked in public I was in a grocery store and embarrassed to death and got out of there as fast as I could. That was last year, and it was directly tied to an incident that happened that day that left me feeling vulnerable and invaded, so that one was easy for me to figure out.

Speaking of chests, LOL, I talked to my sister yesterday, and she agreed that a chest freezer would be a good idea. I do think I will just go for a new one, though. Typically newer things like that have better energy ratings, etc. I have a storage room off of my laundry room, and I think it could go in there. I also found out there are places around here where I can go pick blueberries when they are in season. Can't wait. Will have to explore other things like that around here.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

jis4judy replied to tnmist's response:
Hi Misty
Ah the nasty cold is very uncomfortable in my body
I have been bombarding it with herbal teas and lots of vitamin C
and walking extra to try to discourage that germ make it leave .

Well in that dream I wasn;t the naked one Kim was going topless she was in my dream .. ready to go shopping with me ... to buy some clothes
I am so jealous picking fresh blueberries I used to do that when I ws a kid with my Mom and Dad it was such fun and tasty too ..

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Oh heck No, it certainly does NOT lose all it's flabbiness, Aus. That's why I'm prolly gonna order a BAT drawn on my torso so that my "bat wings" (flabby arms) can at least look their part, lol
or something like an octopus so that my saggy boobs can be two tentacles
or a couple of circus elephants with the trunks,
I'm trying to look at it in a humorous light... because the flabby skin isn't humorous but it IS a testament to how hard we have worked on our journeys.
Like earning every gray hair on your head and wearing it proud, I'm thinking that the extra skin is maybe something to be worn like a badge of honor for a job well done.
So , heck yeh, join me or us .....
MARDI GRAS! PARTY ON, DUDE!
huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
OH , Yes of course..... I was the only naked one.... jesus Judy! LOL unh Unh If I gotta go to the store half naked the very LEAST you could do is strip off too, lol
What are friends for , after all?
huggs
k

tnmist replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh, I see. I know you do an awesome job of taking care of yourself, so I hope you get some extra rest, too, and feel back up to 100% soon.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.