Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Starting Fresh
kalimiller posted:
I haven't really been focusing on my weight - there have been other things that I needed to take care of first.

I finally have my depression under control though the help of medication. Also, my sleep is much more regulated now. Yay!

Lastly, tomorrow is my last day of classes. By this time next week, I will be OFFICIALLY done with college. Woo hoo!

And so onward I go. I had a physical at my new doctor's office last week and went and got blood drawn today. So I suppose that I will find out those results in a week or two.

So as of last Tuesday, my starting weight is 198. I am 5 foot 6 inches. My goal weight is somewhere in the 130-150 range. I'll see more of where I want to be when I get closer to it.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kali sounds like you have everything planned well congrats on finishing College now go conquer the world
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Congrats!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mog1026 responded:
Well this post is nothing but Good News! Fantastic that you're almost done with college. Just those pesky exams to get out of the way? A paper or two to hand in? Almost there! I was right where you are when the University President shut the school down and sent everyone home without any exams. It felt like a gift from heaven at the time, but not later. Enjoy these last few days and savor the memories.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 210 GW 165

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Kali. Congrats! Am happy and excited for you. Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 308.0 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
First, congrats on earning your college degree - and I mean earn because I know what it takes. Well done! Secondly, good goal to focus now on your health. Your futures awaits and a healthy one at that! Go Kali!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jean4u responded:
Big congrats to you, KALI on the completion of college! That was a long journey. Good work!

Barb

j9celeste responded:
Hello Kali

I am simply adding my heartfelt congratulations to you!

Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous SW 286 CW 255 GW 165

tnmist responded:
Way to go, Kali, on all points! I just had a checkup, too, and am waiting on lab work. It won't be good, but it will keep it real, and I can track how things improve. Congrats on the degree! That is so awesome.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am Rachael, a 44 yr old mom of 2 boys, one graduating high school and the other in college. I live with my boyfriend, Will, in south central ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.