Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hide and Seek
totallywiggedout posted:
I have been wondering .... has anyone seen anything on different sites from Marybeth?
I knew it's been awhile since her last post here, and just checked... it's been 3 WHOLE MONTHS!!! Where is our lost lamb??
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kim I checked the breast cancer board and it is dead as a door nail...last post over there a month and a few posts down they are a year old . that was the last time I found Marybeth.. I wouldn't know where to look even on here last time she was looking for the Chia seeds and I posted the Spanish name for them and haven't seen or heard from her since..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Hmmmm,, curiouser and curiouser.
Well, Judy, I'd hate to think that we are going to have to forego going topless at Mardi Gras to go to Guatamala, but.......
I just hope that that arm isn't still giving her fits and that she's healthy and happy.
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Maybe a search of missions in Guatemala and maybe they have a site Hmm

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy,
I searched some missionary pics. Very hard to find them of the actual workers instead of the indigenous peoples. I thought I found one of Marybeth. Sorta kinda looked like her holding a newborn. But it's not her. It was the blogger/volunteer.
I'm quite concerned about her too. Wish she'd check in.
ANOTHER person not seen in awhile is HELENE. HONEYPIE I know you is out there , LURKING! Give us a holler and just say "HI".
huggs you guys. miss you
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yes Kim I guess we will have to wait till she drops by
many members come and go we have zero control over it
Like I said before I stil miss some that have been gone along time a few of them I am friends with on facebook but most have just been gone.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story... Well to start, I have had a hard time with my weight, ever since I was in 6th grade. I was the kid who could eat anything and everything a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.