Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Hide and Seek
    totallywiggedout posted:
    I have been wondering .... has anyone seen anything on different sites from Marybeth?
    I knew it's been awhile since her last post here, and just checked... it's been 3 WHOLE MONTHS!!! Where is our lost lamb??
    Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
    Hi Kim I checked the breast cancer board and it is dead as a door nail...last post over there a month and a few posts down they are a year old . that was the last time I found Marybeth.. I wouldn't know where to look even on here last time she was looking for the Chia seeds and I posted the Spanish name for them and haven't seen or heard from her since..
    Hugs Judy:)
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
    Hmmmm,, curiouser and curiouser.
    Well, Judy, I'd hate to think that we are going to have to forego going topless at Mardi Gras to go to Guatamala, but.......
    I just hope that that arm isn't still giving her fits and that she's healthy and happy.
    huggs
    k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
    Maybe a search of missions in Guatemala and maybe they have a site Hmm

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
    Judy,
    I searched some missionary pics. Very hard to find them of the actual workers instead of the indigenous peoples. I thought I found one of Marybeth. Sorta kinda looked like her holding a newborn. But it's not her. It was the blogger/volunteer.
    I'm quite concerned about her too. Wish she'd check in.
    ANOTHER person not seen in awhile is HELENE. HONEYPIE I know you is out there , LURKING! Give us a holler and just say "HI".
    huggs you guys. miss you
    k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
    Yes Kim I guess we will have to wait till she drops by
    many members come and go we have zero control over it
    Like I said before I stil miss some that have been gone along time a few of them I am friends with on facebook but most have just been gone.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I gained weight after losing a great job.... the Dr I worked for retired unexpectedly and I was out in the work force for the first time in a long tim...More

Helpful Tips

Don't wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to buy a Turkey....
    I find it so much easier to munch on Turkey which is full of protien to hold your hunger. I buy a Turkey once a month. Just Turkey, no ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.