Skip to content
Blog?
mog1026 posted:
Barb, what is that blog you mentioned by the woman who lost 100 pounds and has to do it again? I'd like to read what she's learned.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.4. GW 165

totallywiggedout responded:
Me too, Kathy. I wanna read her story.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u responded:
Kathy, the Blog was on Spark people.com. I type in sparkpeoplememberblogs and these blogs come up. The particular one is TINAJANE76, Weds., April 24, 2013; title: "Unpacking My Baggage". (She had lost 115 and re-gained 95, not the 100 I mentioned but close enough).

Another really inspirational and intuitive blogger is INDYGIRL went from 460 to 210 and shares photos of her journey and her constant struggle.

MOONBIRD shed 153, title: "3 yrs. and 153 lbs. later" blog has photos.

You can look up their Spark Page, too and it shares all their blogs, etc..

Hope this helps.

NOTE: The 3 Bloggers I mentioned can be found in "Featured Member Blog Posts" category.

Barb

rachael2011 replied to jean4u's response:
Thanks Barb. I love reading about how other people did it. I know everyone must take their own path but it sure helps to see what they have learned. That is why I am so grateful that you and everyone that stays on here does stay on here. Even in maintenance. Your advice and encouragement is invaluable.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 305.4 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

jean4u replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, we got to know we are not alone in this struggle/process. Yes, when we face the day-to-day food and exercise choices we are head-to head with ourselves and that is sometimes tough......but we sure can learn from others and get their views on what to do and what not to do.

Keep up your good work 19.6 WTG!!!!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.