Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

mog1026 posted:
Barb, what is that blog you mentioned by the woman who lost 100 pounds and has to do it again? I'd like to read what she's learned.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.4. GW 165
totallywiggedout responded:
Me too, Kathy. I wanna read her story.
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u responded:
Kathy, the Blog was on Spark I type in sparkpeoplememberblogs and these blogs come up. The particular one is TINAJANE76, Weds., April 24, 2013; title: "Unpacking My Baggage". (She had lost 115 and re-gained 95, not the 100 I mentioned but close enough).

Another really inspirational and intuitive blogger is INDYGIRL went from 460 to 210 and shares photos of her journey and her constant struggle.

MOONBIRD shed 153, title: "3 yrs. and 153 lbs. later" blog has photos.

You can look up their Spark Page, too and it shares all their blogs, etc..

Hope this helps.

NOTE: The 3 Bloggers I mentioned can be found in "Featured Member Blog Posts" category.

rachael2011 replied to jean4u's response:
Thanks Barb. I love reading about how other people did it. I know everyone must take their own path but it sure helps to see what they have learned. That is why I am so grateful that you and everyone that stays on here does stay on here. Even in maintenance. Your advice and encouragement is invaluable.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 305.4 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure
jean4u replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, we got to know we are not alone in this struggle/process. Yes, when we face the day-to-day food and exercise choices we are head-to head with ourselves and that is sometimes tough......but we sure can learn from others and get their views on what to do and what not to do.

Keep up your good work 19.6 WTG!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was always over weight. I finally decide to loose the weight when I was 22. I was 238, and I got down to 182 in 1980. Got married and then the weigh...More

Helpful Tips

8 Habits for Successful Losers
This Article from Readers Digest has great habit tips. Some you may already know .. you just have to keep reminding yourself from time to ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.