Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Reply to Widget Kim
rohvannyn posted:
Didn't want to thread-jack so I'll reply here.

Ha ha ha, nice one about the artist description. I'm more like a dusty old southwest artist, with a paintbrush in one hand and a bottle of Dos Equis in the other. Things are all right, I've been steadily adding things to the DA account.

I've actually been here almost every day, just haven't had much to say most of the time. Things are busy and stressful at work right now, not a lot of time to walk as I'd like to, and my food choices haven't been the healthiest of late.

But at least I am doing art on the weekend. Know what is sapping my strength most? Interpersonal stuff... that's the real killer. If I can have a good weekend without fights stemming from inssertion of my foot into my mouth, it's a lot easier to deal with work and stress and whatnot.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout responded:
Verrrry VERRRRRY funny, Roh. Widget Kim, indeed.
Sorry to hear about your relationship troubles. But not so sorry that I'm gonna give you a pass on your bad eating. So.... how bout this?

You'd better find out which is easier.... To surgically remove "your foot from your mouth".... or the surgical removal of MY foot from your butt.
Perhaps, I worded that wrong. Which would be LESS PAINFUL in the END???? lol
capice???
As for you artistry, Ok, so now I'm seeing Remingtons and Russells on the walls..... with Stephen King twists ala Salvador Dali.... am I getting closer?
Just hang in there, Roh.
May is the month for lovers.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
More like Ralph Mcquarrie, or Michael Whelan... they are the ones I'm inspired by. I haven't totally given up on healthy eating. I still get plenty of fruit and lean protein, but it is much harder to eat my veggies with my still unfixed teeth. I'm not in any pain though, which is good. I have discovered chia seeds and find them awesome!
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh, about the chia seeds.... I know that if they sit in liquid they sorta "gel" up the liquid and make it almost smoothie consistency. Are the seeds then, still crunchy and is it hard to swallow them without chewing or do you still have the tendancy to want to chew the drink? Been wondering about these. Still haven't tried em.
thanks
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
They do indeed get jellylike, but still have centers about like a sesame seed only a little smaller. They swell up to a little smaller than a caviar egg. Honestly, I can't see how they would really do much for filling up my stomach, but they have a light, refreshing taste and I just like to put a bunch of them in water. They kind of clump up so it is helpful to have a spoon, and my spouse thinks they look disgusting, she won't even consider trying them. I remind her that she doesn't even have to look at them, but I like them a lot. I mostly eat them for the taste and for the nutrients I know I am getting. I would probably add them to my smoothies once I get around to making them.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.