Skip to content
Inspiration
blondie454u posted:
Since we all have talking about inspiration. Here is picture of before and after of me and my husband. He has lost 70lbs since May of 2012. He is wanting to lose 40lbs more. Some of you are on my FB page but I wanted to show the boardies that don't have FB.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
My gosh Amber, you had CHINS!!! now it's pointy and elfin shaped, lol. Cute! And look at those cheekbones. You've got a great face. Very pretty.
And your hubby's actually got a neck doesn't he? lol
As a matter of fact his whole HEAD looks smaller. My bf's does the same. It's unbelievable how fat a forehead can actually be, isn't it??
You guys are very inspirational. A very good looking, much more HEALTHY looking couple.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rachael2011 responded:
You are a beautiful couple, Amber. Inspirational pics.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 305.4 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

Marie603 responded:
wow! you are an inspiration to everyone. doing great

blondie454u replied to Marie603's response:
Thanks everyone! You guys made me blush.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

GettingFit4me replied to blondie454u's response:
Ok, I have been lurking for almost a year now and I had to finally join specifically so I could comment on this post. Amber, this is amazing. Admirable and inspirational. I am seeing these same types of changes in myself and I can't wait to get where you are.

blondie454u replied to GettingFit4me's response:
Thanks GettingFit!!

mog1026 replied to blondie454u's response:
These are great pictures to inspire us. Thanks so much for posting them. This may be politically incorrect on this board. I see the change in you, but I think you are lovely in the before and the after shots. Of course we aren't seeing your tush! But your DH's face has undergone quite a transformation. How wonderful that you did this together.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.4. GW 165

blondie454u replied to mog1026's response:
Well I haven't been working on losing weight. Just been toning and maintaining. I am slimming up due to gaining some good muscle mass. I haven't lost any but I have gain like 3 pounds but it's muscle so that's good. Thanks for all the lovely compliments.

jean4u responded:
Amber, You two make such a lovely couple! Nice that you have similar health related goals, too.

Barb

blondie454u replied to jean4u's response:
Thanks Barb!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this community in January of 2013 and had a lot of success...losing 35 pounds in 5 months. I didn't stick with it. I stopped coming to th...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.