Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
THAR SHE BLOWS!
totallywiggedout posted:
Bad weather is a comin ! Celeste I sure hope you had enough time to cover your new plants and flowers before this new storm front moved in on you. I understand that you may have missed the brunt of it, but i'm sure it still got pretty cold up there.
Don't know if anyone else is in the way of this one, other than me... :.$
It's been pushing rain in front of it for a couple of days now, off and on showers just mainly overcast but still quite warm (mid to high 70s) . Tonight all that is supposed to change for us. TStorms with High wind gusts up to 35 mph and it may, MAY just cool off to the high 30s.... grrrrrrr. Although wouldn't it be something to have a few snowflakes in May in Louisiana??? I'd almost have to freeze em, for posterity.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram responded:
3 weeks in a row now we have had snow on Monday and Tuesday. The first snow was good, but these last 2 I haven't been able to enjoy being sick. If you look outside now, you wouldn't think we ever had any snow. That sun comes out and by 10am it's gone. Being a mile high has its advantages. Its May and can't even plant my garden yet, but of course, don't feel like planting when your sick. Soon as I'm better, I'll be getting my veggies started.

jis4judy responded:
Hi Ladies we had a beautiful day yesterday 78 degrees sunny all day with a slight breeze But today we are back in the 50s and 60s with maybe rain soon the rain would be good been dry here for a while.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
LOL, guys.... I guess I lied. Or the WEATHERMAN lied (All together now.... No! They are NEVER wrong!!)
Ok, It didn't thunderstorm last night and it didn't get much below 50 degrees, Beter yet, the day started out cool, but the sun came out and it warmed to the mid 60s today. NOW they are calling for low 40s tonight, and tstorms... If at first you don't succeed..... Gotta say this for the forecasters, they don't give up until they are right
Glad that the weather isn't getting you guys down though. Hope everyone has a really good Saturday.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

I gained weight after losing a great job.... the Dr I worked for retired unexpectedly and I was out in the work force for the first time in a long tim...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.