Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
May goals
justmejust posted:
Walk 45 minutes five days per week.

Do weight exercises two days per week.

Continue with physical therapy exercises daily.

Include one carrot, half cup of spinach, an apple, and a half grapefruit in my diet every day of the week.

My birthday is May 8!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u responded:
Good for you Laura! Writing your goals down helps keep you in check. Happy early birthday just in case I am not around to tell you.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Laura, your veggie goal is great. I like all of those and think I'll be doing something like that too with my new plates (veggies in biggest section)
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Great goals, Laura. I can sense a shift in your motivation in your posts lately. Go, Laura, Go!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

justmejust replied to abnersmom's response:
Thank you Debbie!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. I had a baby girl 11/22/09 and she is my reason for changing my life. I am 5 ft 6 in and 225lbs I have been over weight nearly all ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.