May goals
justmejust posted:
Walk 45 minutes five days per week.

Do weight exercises two days per week.

Continue with physical therapy exercises daily.

Include one carrot, half cup of spinach, an apple, and a half grapefruit in my diet every day of the week.

My birthday is May 8!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u responded:
Good for you Laura! Writing your goals down helps keep you in check. Happy early birthday just in case I am not around to tell you.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Laura, your veggie goal is great. I like all of those and think I'll be doing something like that too with my new plates (veggies in biggest section)
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Great goals, Laura. I can sense a shift in your motivation in your posts lately. Go, Laura, Go!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

justmejust replied to abnersmom's response:
Thank you Debbie!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.