Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
strept
ausgram posted:
Hi Everyone, I have been so sick it isn't even funny. I haven't been this sick in years. Strept throat, thats what the doc said. I have done nothing but coughing in over 2 weeks. I'm so weak from it. I haven't stepped foot out of the house in 2 weeks. The walls are closeing in on me. As for diet. I have to eat to take this medication. When your sick, try eating. Ughs! I checked my weight this morning and haven't gained anything, so thats a good thing. I still been trying to eat right. Haven't done an ounze of exercize in 2 weeks. Man, I feel like I have to start all over. Well, I'm going for a ride out to the reserviour with hubby this morning. Gotta get out and get some fresh air.

abnersmom responded:
So sorry you've been sick. Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy responded:
Hi AusGram
sorry to hear a you have been so sick strep throat is nasty
Just take those meds as directed and you should be fine soon
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

tnmist responded:
Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm getting over something myself, but I don't think it was that bad. Hope you are back "in the saddle" again very soon! It's easy to get stir crazy, isn't it?

I was going to try to mow some of my back yard today before the rain hits this weekend, but for some reason I'm feeling a bit nauseous, so I definitely won't be mowing today. Sigh. I think the nausea is nerves, somehow. Just one of those weird days for me. Hard to explain.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

blondie454u responded:
Hope you get better soon!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

rachael2011 responded:
Hi AusGram- Sorry that you are feeling sick, but am glad you finally feel up to getting out of the house. Hope you get better soon.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 304.0 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Aw, Aus. I'm sorry you are sick. Strep is awful and it HURTS!

I'm glad if you got out today though. Just getting out of the house to get the dust off of you can sometimes make the world of difference in getting better.
Sounds like if you had been able to exercise, you'd have lost some.. you know? I mean if you really havent been watching your diet, no exercise but not gaining? I think your weight will drop as soon as you can start working out a bit again. Your body just sees you as dormant right now. No worries. Just get better.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u responded:
AG,

Get better!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been battling my weight since I was 3 years old. I have been on many diets and with many agencies and doctors. I am looking for support and ide...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.