Skip to content
inspiring story on weight loss!
justmejust posted:
I just read this story on CNN...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/health/irpt-garcia-weight-loss/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

I am psyched! Let's do this! By the way, Amber this reminds me of you. I noticed you started running in place of some of your walks. How is that going? : )

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy responded:
thanks for sharing this Laura it was inspiring
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Thanks for this link Laura. I read this last night and just had to wonder at her diligence. She looks great, doesn't she? It's amazing just how much changing her mindset about food and exercise, changed her life.
Without going to the gym, she may have never met her fiance. and her nights "out" drinking and eating, are now used for jogging and gym. That's quite a turnaround in lifestyle.
cool
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

I turned 45 this year and told my doctor enough is enough, I need to do something about my weight (291 lbs.) before I have a heart attack and become d...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.